Saturday, April 16, 2011

Some things about me!!


So thought i would write a few facts about me..what ever came to my head first i wrote.

A- Asparagus... I have found a new love for this little thing.. yumm

B- Babes... I have a gorgeous daughter here on earth and two babies in heaven. My little man Hayden and tiny baby girl Sienna. I have also had a very early misscarriage, but never knew what we were having.

C- Cooking... I am not a cooking wiz, i cook to eat every night but am not in the habit of making master pieces.. when Mr J is home from work..he cooks for me every night... Love this

D- Depressed... My man working away( gone 8 weeks at a time) and thinking about how long it will be till i get a healthy baby in our arms.. these make me feel a little depressed..

E- Exercising... not a big fan.. but go to a girls boxing class now and then.

F- Fish... the only pets we have are fish.

G- Gardening... nope, we can only seem to keep a cactus alive, def not a green thumb.

H- Hayden... Again! but he is always on my mind.

I- Infertile... I would say reproductively challanged..

J- James and Jade... my babes middle names

k- Kids... would love two more.

L- Love... MR J is The LOVE of my life, such a caring, hard working and sometimes even romantic man. He is my rock, i think i need more than he would ever imagine..

M- Miss M... my daughters half sister.. such a cutie at only 4 months old.

N- Nickname... Jo is my nickname.. i much prefer Jo.

O- Miss O... my Gorgeous 6 year old. she is fun and smart and such a fashion queen already. she is also so sweet.

P- MR P.. my only sibiling... 4 years older than me.

Q- Queen... In my house i am the Queen, Mr J is the King and Miss O is the princess..(we according to her anyways)

R- Rushing... im normally always rushing out the door...either on time or late.

S- Sienna... wish you were here..

T- Teller... I work as a bank teller. and work with some amazing girls.

U- Umbrellas are not allowed to be opened in the house. silly superstition.

V- Vegies or fruit... def vegetables

W- Winter or Summer.. I hate the cold. I much prefer the warm weather.

X- X or Y chromosome.. either as long as it was healthy.

Y- Young or old... im 27.

Z- Zoo animal... I would have to pick Monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment