Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy list Saturday/ Sunday

Yay, my first blog hop... Thanks to My Angel Baby. . . . Aiden William

So it's 4 things i am Happy for this week.

  • My Mr J... sending me Flowers to work knowing i was feeling a little down this week, and they were beautiful. They were just what i needed to make me smile although he wasnt very sneaky and i knew he was up to something.. I do love fresh flowers in the house from time to time..

  • Great Friends, i had coffee with two of my best friends on friday night and caught up with two of my other best friends on saturday, after my friend S had her little boy in the early hours.. So cute. I went to the hospital to meet Little H with my friend B who has just had a ltille baby girl. who was 5 weeks early and little H was already bigger than her. Tiny babies make me very happy..but very clucky and very impatient for my own.


  • New ideas, i have been feeling very creative this week, which is very unusual for me... so stay tuned and we will see where that all leads.. :) I have started to make my memory board thank to amy at Treasure tags but im not sure it is ready for sharing..  but it makes me happy to think about it all.

  • For sundays, love the no rush, potter around the house, staying your pj's til you want kinda of day.. work up this morning very tired but happy it was sunday.. and it is ten o'clock and im still in my pj's. But now im wondering where the fine line of relaxing on a sunday and being lazy on a sunday are... oh well ill just enjoy it..



7 comments:

  1. I love your list. Flowers are always great! They always bring a huge smile to my face when I see them. Awww your friends baby looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... welcome to blogging :)) Here from Natasha's blog hop and love your list :) Such beautiful flowers and a gorgeous photo of your friend's baby.... so cute :) Sorry to hear about your losses... blogging has brought me so much comfort after I lost 2 angel babies and also have a toddler at home... here to share this journey with you. Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. fresh flowers, coffee with friends- sounds great!
    Welcome and sorry for your losses, I lost my own little guy on Jan. 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list...PJ Sundays are my favorite!

    Hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogger and the happy list:) Sorry to hear about your losses. great list btw :) xox lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list! Your flowers are beautiful!!! Yay for hubby! I'm glad you were able to enjoy some time with your friends :)

    I'm so very sorry for your losses and you will be in my prayers.......

    Welcome to the world of blogging! Our community is great at providing support and love whenever you need it. I'm so happy you've joined in our Saturday blog hop!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments. i appreciate it as i am so new to this... lol and thank Natasha for saturdays or in my case sundays blog hop..

    ReplyDelete