Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blogger award...Goes to me. yay



Yay, My first award THANK YOU Rachel @ a lasting footprint for giving me this. I'm really new to this blogging world so its great

Okay so the rules are :

1. Link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Award other bloggers - The Stylish Blogger Award is to be awarded to 10 - 15 people.
4. Notify winners


Okay let's see 7 things about me

  1. I love the beauty of nature, a stunning flower or pretty clouds, a pink sunset or a white sandy beach all make me feel nice and fuzzy inside. :o)
  2. I'm not very crafty but love the idea of new crafty projects... i own a sewing machine that i have used like twice..
  3. I'm a bit of a clean freak..everything has its place and i like everything neat...until you look in the junk draw.
  4. I'm a very emotional person..haha (always have been.) i cry very easily.
  5. We are off to Fiji in less than a week, for a family holiday with the in laws...super excited.
  6. Skype is one of the best inventions ever, i spend at least an hour every night talking on it to Mr J.
  7. One of my Favourite colours is Orange.. It reminds me of my little loves.
So to all those i am giving this award to thank you for your wonderful blogs.. i have been reading blogs for sometime now before i started writting my own and i have loved every minute.

So the award goes to:

The pursuit of Pregnancy.

Urth mama

My Angel baby.....

for the love of baby liam

We have angel wings

the princess and the pee stick

Adventures of endo in the arctic

babies, balanced translocation and being in my 30's

Booferd

Dear Stevie.

There are so many other blogs that have been a wonderful read, so if your not here doesn't mean i don't love reading what you have to say..
Happy Easter to all. xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! I will be blogging about it tomorrow.

    Looking forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award. I will try to get to this later this week. I love learning more about people this way. I'm a clean freak also--but also have the dreaded junk closet! Fiji will be amazing! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete