Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Small Miracles




Every month on the 19th Franchesca at Small Bird Studios wants to celebrate hope. The promises, things, people, places, memories, signs, anything that brings us hope. She hopes this blog hop brings your day some sunshine, and some hope for tomorrow.
xo

What brings me hope? 

Today i have decided that new babies bring me hope. Two of my gorgeous friends have just had babies and they are perfect.
I feel a little bit of envy i will admit and i cant wait for the day to hold my own baby. Being a babylost mum is also very hard when there is nothing but baby talk going on and everyone is admiring this tiny new life.
But in the same moment i feel hope.. Hope for the future that i will bring home a healthy baby, i will get to be a mother again and feel that joy once more.
It also shows me that there are still beautiful things happening in the world all around us and how lucky we are to get to take part in it all.
One of my friends had her baby 5 weeks early and she was a tiny 5 pounds. she went on oxygen for about half an hour and went home in less than a week and is thriving.
To me that is a little miracle right there. What a joy she is to be around.



5 comments:

  1. It is beautiful that you can find hope, even in your pain. Sending peace and love,

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thinks its wonderful that you can be happy for your friends having babies, it can be so hard to be happy when you have lost your little one. I hope that soon you will have your rainbow baby in your arms also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you can find hope in the birth of these new babies. One of my friend just had a baby, but I have not been able to meet her daughter yet. For me it has been to hard to be around infants. Welcome to the blog world. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank so much ladies... it is very hard somedays but the little bits of hope help. xx
    Much love, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely that you can find hope in new babies... they are a true miracle xoxo

    ReplyDelete