Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dr IVF...


Had an appointment with Dr Ivf today. I have not seen him since before our last cycle when we lost Sienna.. I was ok...no tears, well maybe a few welled up at first but then i was fine.
He is such a great doctor and really makes me feel like I'm not dumb when i ask questions.
So i told him next cycle i would really like more eggs than 7.. so he has upped my dose a little which was good, not as high as he could have went but he thinks it will be too much for me if we did. I know 7 was a good number last time considering i was in with 2 ladies- one got 4 and the other got 2.. i think it was just on the introduction dvd the lady gets 11, so i think that gave me a little false hope. He also agreed that if none of the embryos make it we can use the back up ones we have in the freezer.
So it looks like all is set for July..fingers crossed. as long as both clinics can be on standby for the second and third week when Mr J is home.
For the 20 minutes i was in there, the $85 it costs me and the 45 minute drive there and back it was a good appointment overall.. i walked out happy that again we have a plan in place.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you have a plan and it sounds like a good one. Here's to more eggs this go round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love it when plans come together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad your appt went well and my fingers and toes are crossed for you in July also. I am doing an IUI at the end of June. Hopefully we will both be blessed with our rainbows
    Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely that your had a good appt and have a plan for starting in July. Thank you for your gorgeous comment on my blog and here to share this journey with you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete