Saturday, July 16, 2011

A lonely Two

So my egg retrieval was 2 days ago, we got 6 eggs.. which was good, not great but still good... was really hoping for more but we could work with 6.

Then yesterday we got the devastating news that only 2 survived the night and fertilised. I was beyond devastated.
2 is all we have left... i know it only takes one!!!!! but to only have two to work with is just so upsetting. I feel like i have gone through all of this for nothing. I refuse to lose hope but when we keep getting knocked down it is so hard.

I'm not really the praying type but i am praying so hard that these two little ones stay strong and continue to grow.. i will be updated on Monday to see how they are, then i wont know til wed when i go in for transfer if any have survived..

Hope you will all send positive thoughts are way. xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you did not end up with very many embabies. I hope the 2 you have are excellent champs that will survive the long run! I know a lot of ladies who only ended up with 1 or 2, but they were really good quality and got pregnant. (Vs ladies who have a bunch). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your news. I will definitely keep you in my thoughts--crossing my fingers for a successful transfer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!

    ReplyDelete