Sunday, January 29, 2012

30 Weeks

My golly.... Time just flys when your having fun...
So we are now 30 weeks... which still amazes me some days.. Im loving being pregnant..
Although the summer heat has me sweating like nothing else.. kinda gross i know but that is my main complaint...lol belly is getting so big now, its getting hard to breathe at times..

She seems like the sweetest little love already and im adoring her streatching limbs in my belly...she must be geting a little squished now, so instead of kicks its more like a limb being push against the inside of my stomach.. She has hiccups quiet often too which is nice.. (maybe not for her poor love)

We had our 3D/4D scan afew weeks ago and she looks just like her big sister... exact same nose..hehehe
but so so cute... Just cant wait to meet her for real.

Her room is complete... hehe i like to be organised...
next is our baby shower in two weeks time... im really excited to catch up with all my friends and have lunch..

I will leave you with a sneak peek at our Princess.

1 comment: