Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Let the Roller Coaster begin.



So AF came today, early mind you... wasn't enough that it had to come at all but early....hmmm!. 
I knew that it would and we had assumed i wouldn't get pregnant this month. but it cant hurt to try right?? If i did get pregnant this month it would mean i would miss out on our scheduled July IVF... but i was kind of hoping that my body would give me one last chance before another round of IVF.  Like the stories you hear... "oh i had IVF then fell pregnant naturally"....aaarrrggghh So I'm a little bit sad, sad that i feel my body fails me each time, sad that i like to think Pupo, then i always get proven wrong and sad that now the roller coaster ride begins.. I will start taking the pill tomorrow to get my cycle in sync for when Mr J is home from work and we can have our new cycle of IVF in July. I am excited to have this plan, don't get me wrong.... i just want to start, i was ready to start months ago. I'm just really ready to have a healthy baby in my belly...(then in my arms)
I'm just feeling a bit sad and sorry for my self, so bedtime for me because tomorrow is a new day.....and Mr J's Birthday so how can it not be a good day.

Now to spend the next 8 weeks getting my body in tip top shape to house a little bean... eeekk Wish me luck. xx

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck and thanks for following!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel about hoping that a cycle after IVF works naturally... so sorry that your AF arrived. Great that you feel in shape and ready to start... with you every step of the way xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the very best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi... I've just awarded you a Versatile and/or Stylish Blogger Award :) Follow the link below and take your pick of which award you'd like and spread the love to other blogs you love :) It means so much to me to be sharing this roller-coaster ride of loss/TTC with you all. Love for ICLWeek :)) xoxo

    http://newyearmum.blogspot.com/2011/05/more-blog-awards-for-extra-happy-start.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry things didn't work out naturally...I know how disappointing that can be. Sending loads of positive thoughts & hope your way for this IVF cycle ((hugs)) & Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry that AF showed up. her arrival is never fun, but i'm so hopeful for your IVF cycle! good luck! crossing everything for you!!!

    ReplyDelete