Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy list Saturday



My happy list for Saturday or in my case Sunday. Thanks to Natasha over at My Angel baby Aiden William for allowing this to happen and for me to be apart.

I don't have a huge list this week as Mr J went back to work yesterday for his long 8 weeks away and it always makes me feel a little glum. :(
But i am thankful for
  • Ebay. I received some little packages that i had purchased his week from eBay.. so cheap..brought some beads and charms for my latest craft adventure and they were all less then half the price i could have brought them for in the shop here.
  • Little things. The little things like Mr J getting to do the school drop off while i stayed in my Pj's.. and having breakfast cooked for me..
  • Pasta. I love pasta and could eat it all the time, so quick to cook too.
  • Coffee. Such a simple thing but nothing better than a coffee. Even went down the park and had coffee with two of my gorgeous friends today.
  • Website. A new website i came across, have not really worked it out yet but it has some very cool picture. Makes me feel all creative for some reason. It is Pinterest.com
  • Babyloss mummas. Although i would never wish for anyone to be apart of this group nor do i wish i was apart of it. there are some wonderful inspiring women that are going through the same thoughts and feelings and the same struggles as i am and i don't know many of them personally but from what i do know they are all awesome.


Wishing you all a wonderful week and hope happiness come to you again this week.
Much Love. x

2 comments:

  1. What a great list- I love pasta! Definitely comfort food for me! You know I keep hearing people talk about Pintrest! I have to check it out! Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your happy list... love and missing coffee very much at the moment !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete