Friday, February 17, 2012

33 weeks.

Yay. We made it another week. Im so greatful. Everyday she is in me is a bonus. I did have another bleed and got rushed upstairs for monitoring but all seemed to settle down and we've made it a few more days. The doctors keep telling me if she comes tomorrow she'll do fine. But of course they don't know for sure which is scary.
My big girl is coming to visit me next weekend so i have my sights set on that. That will make me 34 weeks and thats one of my goals to get too. Thanks everyone for your comments. I appreciate the thoughts. Sorry for not commenting lately... Doesn't let me on my phone... But have been continuing to read. So keep posting so Im not bored. Lol.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and bubs... great that you made another week :)) xo

    ReplyDelete